The Harper Public library has closed to the public. For the time being, we will be staffed during regular hours and will be taking book requests by phone, email, and from Facebook for parking lot pick up.
Books should be returned through the book drop in a plastic bag. Materials will be set aside for 8 days, then disinfected, checked in and returned to circulation.
We will not be providing copy, faxing, or scanning service at this time. We have suspended our ILL services. Staff will be answering emails and phone calls.
Browse or Check Out:
- Kansas Collection
- Rotating Books
- Board Games
- Kill-a-Watt (tool to check how much energy your unplugged items are using)
- Interlibrary Loan (request items not owned by the library)
- Six public computers and free wifi
- Display room
- Conference room to rent
Copy / Fax Service:
- Black and White copy .10/page
- Color copy $.50/page
- Fax is $1.00/page including the confirmation page
- Free scanning